1. Be on time at your pre-selected point.
2. Don’t get close to dangerous areas, indicated by the marshals.
3. Always stand behind the safety tapes or safety net.
4. Don’t stand at places with no escape way, in case of emergency.
5. Remain at your position while the special stage is running. Do not leave before the sweeping safety vehicle.
6. Don’t get too close to the road. You will have a better view and you will be much safer from a high vantage point.
7. If you notice anything that needs immediate intervention, please inform the closest marshal.
8. Don’t park your car on the place that could cause traffic jam. Be on alest while driving on the rally route.